Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Visa & CAQ

Do you want to know our fees?

Become a student

The type of visa you need depends on the country you come from and on the length of your program. 

Visitor Visa

If you wish to come to Canada and study for up to 6 months, you may need a visitor visa or eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) depending on the country you are from.

Found out if you need a visa

If your country is listed there. BLI will help you through the process and will send you the necessary school documents to submit with your application.

Study Permit & CAQ 

If you are planning to study at BLI for longer than six months, there are two documents you must have: a Canadian Study Permit and the CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate). If this is the case,  you have to apply for the CAQ first. After getting your CAQ ( 3-6 weeks in general),  you can start the process of obtaining your Canadian Study Permit.

How to apply for a Canadian Study Permit ? 

How to apply for your CAQ ? 

Important Note: Both the Quebec and Canadian governments grant study permits to international students only when they are admitted to a recognized program on a full-time basis. Please contact us for more details. 


BLI can help you with your application process if you request it.